Your journey to better sleep starts here.
As humans we spend up to a third of our lives sleeping. A good night’s sleep is beneficial in a large number of ways physically, mentally, and emotionally.
However, we know that’s easier said than done and everyone from time to time will suffer from a sleepless night or a period when it just doesn’t come as easily as it could. Don’t worry. As stressful as it can be, we are here to help.
At Auckland Sleep we take a holistic approach, looking at all the different factors that may be blocking you from getting a good night’s rest.
Working together we will create a tailored treatment plan for your individual circumstances as sleep issues are rarely resolved with a one size fits all approach.
To begin your journey to a good night’s sleep please complete our Sleep Questionnaire and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can.Sleep Questionnaire
The journey to better sleep looks like this:
1. Referral – your GP can refer you to us or you can make an appointment directly.
2. Self-Assessment – Complete the Sleep Questionnaire.
3. Pre-Clinical Sleep Evaluation – the next step is a pre-clinical sleep evaluation with our Sleep Navigators, this can be done in-person at the clinic or over the phone or over Skype, Zoom etc if you prefer.
4. Sleep Navigation Action Plan (SNAP) – from the pre-clinical sleep evaluation, Auckland Sleep creates a personalised SNAP incorporating everyday lifestyle measures as well as clinical tests and treatment options through a multi-disciplinary team of sleep experts.
5. Specialist Sleep Consults – Clinical tests and treatments outlined in the Navigation Plan are organised through a team of providers.
At Auckland Sleep you will always have one point of contact to coordinate your treatments. We take care of everything behind the scenes so you don’t have to worry.Learn about our approach
You are not alone. Auckland Sleep will support you through every step of your sleep journey.
We will check in at regular intervals to see if there’s anything more we can be doing and how you are progressing with your sleep journey.
We do not give up on our patients.